• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

need a hug and encouragement

Janey I feel your pain, stalls and me are only too well acquainted, they do get you down well and truly. BUT got to keep trying different things. This is my list

1. Exercise .. you've got that box ticked.
2. Food - check carbs (are they too high)
3. Food - protein (is it enough if not use shots to get it up)
4 Food - variety - change what you eat, when you eat it or up cals one day and down them the next
5. Fluids - need 64oz per day
6. Fluids - need water - yes it does need to be water I found but I use flavoured perfectly clear or dilute my protein shot in ordinary water.
7. Pray!!!
8. Time - it will move again

Thats all of what I've done and every stall has ended and more weight has come off. I hope some of that might be of use to you but you will get major support from here which gets you through magnificently.

Good luck

M

Last edited:
I have some of the protein shots, there like a test tube, and they are raaaaank!

I keep meaning to sell them on ebay, they are just wrong!

I have never really needed them, and especially now, i am far enough out to get plenty of protein from diet alone :)

I think you prolly need to up your cals!
I went up and down and up and down tot he same weight for about 3 weeks, when i finally put my head into gear and upped my cals, it dropped off.

I use the daily plate, its so good to keep track and it tells me what amount of cals to aim for if i want to loose a certain amount each week.

So for someone of my height and weight and activity level i need to eat 1153 cals a day if i want to loose 2lbs a week!

.x.

hiya everyone thanks for all your good wishes and encouragement. Well its started to come off again since sunday i have lost 6 pounds and guess what My BMI is now under 40, it is now 39.9 yey. Only 9.9 points to take off then they will think of skin surgery. I am so happy. Janey:D:D:D:553::553::553::talk017::talk017:

Glad things are better for you janey xxx

Ah Janey, so pleased to hear it has started moving again. Its exactly what I needed to read as I am having a stall myself at the mo.

Ah Janey, so pleased to hear it has started moving again. Its exactly what I needed to read as I am having a stall myself at the mo.

Hang on in there sam you will start again. I am beginig to truly believe this is part of the bypass process. We loose weight so quickly our bodies need a chance to catch up with itself. Does do your head in though but there is so much encouragement on minis thanks again and let me know when your weight starts coming off again. Janey:D:D

Well done Janey on your weight loss this week. I am so pleased the weight has started to shift again for you, you're a true inspiration to us pre-oppers.

:)Great news on your 6 pound loss-
even better news that BMI is now under 40-
well done-that's magic!:)

keep going hun, i'm soooooo scared of the dreaded loose skin, being 33 ish stone i'm guessing there will be quite alot of it, i keep trying to convince myself that i'm still young (33) and it'll shrink back.......the word DENIAL springs to mind lol x

Back