• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need motivation!

L0ckerz

I have nearly had my band 2 years at the end of july and iv only lost 4 stone! Its my own fault and I take full responsibility! I have less in my band because I get stuck so much but truth be told I get stuck so much because the fork fulls I put in are too big and I don't chew nearly as much as I should. Iv stayed the same for the last 12 months because of my poor food choices and bigger portions due to not enough of a fill - totally my own fault and I take full responsibility! Could have been worse I could have gained! I'm calling the hospital group tomorrow to book in for a fill and im going back to small portions, better food choices and chew chew chewing! I need all your wonderful weight loss stories and tips to motivate me! Xxx

Fantastic that you've booked a fill and are ready to start again - you've done really well this far so you can do it again xx

Here I am over 11 stones down and maintaining. I am no angel, but I do stick to the rules 90 percent of the time ... I am not too tight, and 50 percent of the time still track my intake to make sure first and foremost I am getting in 60g plus of protein a day. As you said you have lost 4 stones which is fantastic. Consider where you may have been without your tool. Go back to basics. Look after your tool and it will help you. You CAN do it. You WILL do it. Its a marathon not a sprint xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 84
Hi I'm nearly seven stone down two years on but my god is it hard work.you need total commitment and lots of willpower. There have been times iv stayed the same for a long time then suddenly lost like a stone in a month because iv told myself off and got back on track so u may find you'll lose quickly after your fill.u can do it ,four stone is brilliant already.if you find my fitness pal to much work take a little note pad with u and write everything down just so u can look over your days eating that way your not forgetting hidden calories. Good luck.

Get kiddies fork spoon knife etc too ... It will slow you down as you cannot get as much in your mouth in one go x

And a small side plate so u have smaller portions.

I am so glad to be done with this band. If only I had the money to have it removed I would be 100% happy again.
I am happy for you all who have found it successful but for me it was a bad decision from start to finish. I hate my band, it's official lol...

I just realised tomorrow is my two year surgiversary and I have no idea what I weigh and my band is empty. It still gives me pain but I can eat broccoli now till my hearts content withouth feeling like my stomach is going to rupture and my heart is going to explode!

Happy calories don't count :)

Oh am sorry you feel like this, everyone different with their bands am happy with my band and sorry u been having trouble

What up with yours?
Can u not eat properly? Have u been back to band provider?
X x

Back