• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need some reassurance and advice please!

sassyp81

Six Month Post Op
I am having a momentary issue! Im booked for my bypass 18th March.
I need to see images of people pre and post op and want to know all about loose skin..All I can find on UTUBE is from USA?
Im also finding it hard to navigate this site to find threads from people unless I read through 8000 odd unread posts???
Im a bit slow, wel just in need of guidance.
Will I have more energy after my bypass? Thats all I really want!

Sxxxxxxxxxxxxx:confused:

I was 17 stone when I had my op and have lost three stone without a hint of loose skin and I am 50 years of age. I have bags of energy. Providing you take your supplements you will be fine on that score. Dont worry about things your life will improve greatly...xx

I take all sorts of vitamins and minerals already - will that help me in the long run when recovering from surgery?

Hello Sassy, you'll have bags of energy, my wife can't believe how much more I'm doing around the house and my op was only 4 weeks ago, I'm not back at work yet.
I'm happier walking, showering, I've stopped snoring, I sleep better and I'm more awake in the day and evenings than I used to be, and thats with only a 4st loss, still got another 12st or so to go.
:nightf:

Back