• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Need urgent help re pre-op diet

I'm looking forward to 4 weeks of liquids I love those slim fast shakes and they fit in well with work. The thought if puréed cottage pie makes me feel ill!

I'm yet to start my pre op diet. However I have heard that popsicles were life savers! Try and get quality ones.

So how are you doing? Found anything you can enjoy at least a bit? :)

Hi Llora, I tried the Muller Light pack containing mandarin, peach and pineapple and mango and passion fruit and they taste totally different to the others.

I've therefore managed to stick to the soup and yoghurt diet and today I am one week out and doing well with 5.3/4lbs lost :)

Wonderful first week, I hope you're feeling better and that it's getting easier for you. I really like the Muller Greek fat free in lemon, it tastes like a lemon mousse! Delicious.

Hi Llora, I tried the Muller Light pack containing mandarin, peach and pineapple and mango and passion fruit and they taste totally different to the others. I've therefore managed to stick to the soup and yoghurt diet and today I am one week out and doing well with 5.3/4lbs lost :)

Great weight loss xx

Back