• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

needed a butt kicking

tray

well as you know i have struggled a bit,

well i have finally taken a step to gaining control again of my eating, as the bad habits had taken hold of me. I have joined weight watchers, and it feels so good to be gaining control of my eating again. How sad is it, that i put myself through a major op, to just sabotage it with choosing bad food choices, but i can't complain about it really, as i do feel good about how much i have lost, and how i'm looking . i only want to lose 4 more stone, but as the weight has really slowed down i thought it was time to take back some control so ... bring on weight watchers and ill see how i get on...

Attachments

• me 2.jpg
    me 2.jpg
    334.9 KB · Views: 62
  • me 4.jpg
    me 4.jpg
    171.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    492.1 KB · Views: 59
Ahh you look beautiful hun. If you don't mind me asking what clothes size are you in the picture wearing your blue dress, When i imagine myself post op this is what i aspire to. Not too skinny minnie but a nice shapely slim figure. If i do as well as you have i'll be chuffed x

i used to be a size 32, that dress is an 18 i never wanted to be a size 10 my goal has been to get into a size 14/16 but if i was to stay as i am i wouldnt be to worried...

Thats it then, a size 18 it is for me. How exciting x

Tray you look amazing and you've done very well already. We were and are about the same size and I remember your struggles earlier in your journey around the time I was having my op. But youve come on in leaps and bounds since then and you look amazing in the latest pics. I too am an 18 now and its beyond my wildest dreams, so although I really should lose another 4 stone I wouldn't be too upset to stay here!

Wishing you the very best with ww, I'm sure you'll suceed xx

Looking very good! The blue dresss is stunning!

Good luck with WW. I thinki it is a great move to go WW. Would be worse to have had the op and undo it all! Keep us updated :)

thank you all for your comments,
it isn't untill you look back at before photos, that you realise just how much you have changed, anyone that is starting out, i recommend you take before photos even though you will hate how you look,
it really does help on your journey, also keep an outfit that you used to wear when you were at your biggest, and after a few weeks, put it on again especially if your weight has stalled, you will still see a big difference in your shape and size, and don't forget to measure yourself before and then every month . xxxx

So proud of you. I too have had some bad habits creep back in to and now taking back control. It can be hard but we are all here for one another.

You look fabulous. When we have wls we put ourselves under such enormous pressure because we think that the tool we have been given will do all the work. Some are blessed and it does - but for the majority that is not the case.

You have had a tough journey and congratulations for joining WW. My sister has done really well on the plan and I am sure that it will help you to reach your goal.

Best wishes

tranquil x

Lovely to see you posting Tray, and so glad that you have decided to join WW to help you get to goal.

I agree with the others, you look amazing in the blue dress. Can I ask where it is from? I want one!

Only kidding it cost £10 from primark ...lol they had several different colours i just added a silver belt and top to dress it up a bit but i also wear it casual to go to the beach in ..lol

What a bargain! I can't wait to shop in Primark :)

Tray i'm with you hun. I too am a 18 now (at least in the bottom half lol) and i finally realised my weight hasn't shifted since November because of my choices. I've lost 6lb in three weeks and am hopeful for another couple this week as i've been angelically within my points and exercised too....

You can do it, me and you both have about 4 stone to go (most of mine on my chins lol) and i look forward to reading off your success.

Your one heck of a brave lady and are looking fab xx

Tray, you look fabulous. I hope you don't mind me saying, but are you sure that's you in the 'before' pic? Looks like a completely different person! Can't wait til I have comparisons like that.
You've done amazingly well so far, and I hope you're able to get back on track and achieve your goal.
xXx

oh yes that was deffo me, i never really bothered about how i looked unless i was going out, but now i try and do something with myself all the time, when i look back at the photos of me before it doesnt seem like me ....

Back