• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

needed a butt kicking

Well done Tray

Well done to you, I am going to weight watchers pre-op in an attempt to loose some weight and be healthier ready for the op whenever my date arrives and I plan to continue afterwards as I think the group support will keep me focused on the job in hand and ensure I keep to those healthy food choices even if I can't eat as much as I do now (which will be a good thing as it is far to easy to slip off the straight and narrow). As far as I know there are only a few bariatric support groups in Dorset where I am and they are on the far side of the county from me so for me the Weight watchers group support will help me in their stead although I may try and get there occasionally for specific support from other post op members.
Well done again and good luck on keeping our focus going.

well, it was my first weigh in tonigh, after joining weight watchers last week, i wasnt sure i would lose anything, as i have had a chest infection and been on a lot of pills, and also been eating a few more points, but i got on the scales and i have lost 3lbs this week so im really pleased with that, im at the weight i was 22 years ago, when i fell pregnant with my first child. i would never of dreamt of getting back to this weight . although i still have a few more stone to lose ...

Back