• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Nerves have kicked in...

At the moment my facebook status reads the same (nerves kicking in!) its 2 weeks today that i have my surgery & i keep waking up in my sleep crying :cry: but putting on a brave face in the day but inside well a whole different matter :(

Ah Em, I just want to give you a hug petal. That is so horrible, It's happened to me a few times recently but more to do with losing my mum last year.

Maybe you need to talk a bit more and do a bit less of the brave face? That way it won't be playing on your mind so much that it's distressing you in your sleep.

Big hugs. xxx

Treacle..... you know that I am feeling the same as you, my nerves and all that, my Op is tomorrow, god willing all goes well for me and I am up about on Thursday for me to welcome you and give you a huge hug when you come in xxxxx:)

Sending big hugs and best wishes for tomorrow Ellie. I'll be saying a prayer for you and thinking of you. xxx

You'd be mad not to worry!

Now what you need to do is make a list of all the reasons for surgery and all the reasons against it. When your nerves are getting bad look at your list and remember why....

Then get on here and look for all of us who sailed through surgery and are here to tell the tale, then look for people like Charis and Cah-ching who didn't have a good time post op but are here and saying they'd do it again tomorrow in a heartbeat!

Congratulations on having the brain capacity to worry about your op! In all honesty i didn't worry but then i never said i had a brain :) I am superwoman and INVINCIBLE!!! xx

Absolutely! Even with everything that happened, it's definitely one of the best things I've EVER done!
4 weeks post-op......... and this morning I was having a familiar issue..... but different! ........I have nothing to wear (practically) because nothing fits! BUT this time it's because everything is too flipping BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:8855::8855::8855::D:D:D:D:D

I also did one of those lists (its in my diary if you're interested) and it did really help with my nerves!

Aww Linzi , ofcourse you'll feel a bit wobbly i'd be more surprised if you didnt, ive been having on/off wobbles for a couple of weeks now so with your op being sooo close i cant imagine how you must feel , BUT youll be fine and so pleased you did it afterwards :)
Good luck hun xxxx

Woke up with butterflies of excitement this morning!! I'm sure I'll get more nerves later but right now I'm going to enjoy this excited feeling!!

Got some texts from Ellie this morning on her journey in, its so fab knowing that I have a friendly face there tomorrow. x

Back