• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Surgery.

And I'm back. Been at home since Sunday after the op last Thursday. All went ok, even thought I had Evil Nurse(tm) during the night twice, who made life miserable, I had Fantastic Nurse(c) who more than made up for it :)

Does anyone ever get used to eating the smush for 4 weeks? Not even been one for met yet, and I'm so fed up of it lol.

You on mush already i had to have 4 weeks on fluids first lol I been making home made soup and they aint to bad

Heh, I was out of bed 1 hour after getting back to my room after coming around in recovery lol. And they made me get off the trolley and into bed first :) Was able to stand up and sit down a few times. Keyhole4tehwin!

That is terrific;). Way to bounce back:D:D:D. And about the food, no you really don't get used to it but the trick is to have variety so you can at least look forward to something different. Have a peek at the recipe section lots of people have added ideas for all stages including mushy/purees.

Take care!

Hi Scott,

I also had my RnY at the Spire Southampton. I also had an evil nurse and then thankfully loads of nice ones.

Who 'did' you?

V

Hello Scott, no way to stop the fear I'm afraid I just went numb really, read my blog about the day, you may find it interesting, I started to actually shake while I was waiting in the ward to be taken to theatre.
But go on through with it because if I knew then what I know now I wouldn't be half as nervous. :patback:

Hi Scott,

I also had my RnY at the Spire Southampton. I also had an evil nurse and then thankfully loads of nice ones.

Who 'did' you?

V

Mr James Burne, with Dr Samsone as anesthatist. Couldn't find a more professional pair of peeps imo. I think Evil Nurse was called Mary (Or so I was told when describing her to Fantastic Nurse) :)

Mr James Burne, with Dr Samsone as anesthatist. Couldn't find a more professional pair of peeps imo. I think Evil Nurse was called Mary (Or so I was told when describing her to Fantastic Nurse) :)

Me too!

The best nurses were Sandy, Lizzie and Vanessa, nothing was too much trouble.

You're in good hands :D

And I'm back. Been at home since Sunday after the op last Thursday. All went ok, even thought I had Evil Nurse(tm) during the night twice, who made life miserable, I had Fantastic Nurse(c) who more than made up for it :)

Does anyone ever get used to eating the smush for 4 weeks? Not even been one for met yet, and I'm so fed up of it lol.
Glad to hear all went well and your back home, look forward to reading all about your weighlosses now. x ;)

Back