• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

nervous about flying..

emma&alex

Hiya

I dunno why I've suddenly decided to panic about flying. Its not even what 'normal' people panic about, I don't think the planes going to go down..I just worry about the seat belt not fastening & them saying "oi fatty, you have to book a whole row not 1 seat"

I've been lucky enough not to have a problem before with seat belts on planes, but im flying with ryanair & ive suddenly got a panic on about the seats being small & the belt not fitting me.
i think its because ive got richards mum & sister flying with us, and its just going to be mega embarrassing.

I hope its ok :cry:

Em, I always ask quietly for an extra belt... they seem to know and discreetly pass this... don't worry, there are a lot of us in this category... I've flown several times with Ryan Air and been heavier than you.. look forward and enjoy and just give a little smile and word to the air stewards... they are usually lovely.... have a great time precious xxx

ive flown heavier than this myself, last year i went away twice & was ok both times. (although on the way home on one of them, they asked me if i wanted an attachment)
but ive just decided i needed something new to fret over today.

i cant wait to be skinny & not even have to think twice about this kind of thing

Bless you love... look forward to your lovely break and the last thing to worry about is the belt that no one notices anyway... they don't bat an eyelid these days... enjoy yourself... can't wait to hear how you have gone on and what a brilliant weightloss so far Em...

Love and hugs to you and Alex xxx

Back