• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new and confused x

Hi Sicknote

I hope you get the funding soon.... Out of the 2 ways that funding is given it seems quicker when some one is already seeing surgeon at a bariatric hospital than the ususal waiting around for a year for funding then waiting another 18 months from getting funding to operation... :rolleyes:

What hospital are you at ???

Nicky xx

Hi Sicknote

I hope you get the funding soon.... Out of the 2 ways that funding is given it seems quicker when some one is already seeing surgeon at a bariatric hospital than the ususal waiting around for a year for funding then waiting another 18 months from getting funding to operation... :rolleyes:

What hospital are you at ???

Nicky xx

HI x i really hope so my knees really feel like there shattering :break_diet:x i'v been to the queen Elizabeth in woolwhich x however all the reserch iv done i'v not seen one post that says they went to QEH ? yet my doctor insists this is the place to be operated on ???? i'm drowning in this typhoon called bariatric surgery on the nhs :cry:where did you get seen? have you any advice regarding the back to front process i seem to be going down x many thanks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back