• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New and nervous - op this Saturday!!

tigergetby

Hi all, just putting my first post out there as I am finally on the countdown to my Sleeve Gastrectomy this coming Saturday at Chelsfield Park under Mr El Hasani - am bricking it to say the least!! Most worried about 1) it not working 2) getting a leak and becoming seriously ill 3) that something will happen between now and Saturday that will delay or postpone it happening!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your op :) If you get too worried let me know and we can swap and I will go in your place ;)

hi good luck on Saturday xxx if you've stuck to your pre op liver diet you should be fine :) we all get really nervous before the op but if you need to vent anything put it on here don't bottle things up xx

Hi! Welcome to the forum and good luck on Saturday! Please share your experiences on here! I will be getting the sleeve on Feb. 13.

Hello and welcome wishing you lots of luck for Saturday and as angie has said its only natural to be nervous, you will be fine. :)

Back