• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

traceyb79

Hi all,

I am due to be banded this Saturday 26th at Dolan Park by Mr El- Hasani.

I have been on a diet since I was 16. Although looking back there were times I had started a diet that I would kill to be that weight again. I had my first daughter at 17 and weighed my lowest six months after that. 8.5 stone but that was due to a break up as well. My heaviest was 17.4 at the beginning of this year. I lost nearly 2 stone this year but put most of it back on and I decided that I am tired of waking up every morning working out what diet to start and then crying later in the day cos I didn't stick to it. Don't get me wrong when I am in the right frame of mind I can stick to one but being a single mum to two teenage girls with two fathers around I have comfort eaten most of my life. I have been self harming with food. And drink but mainly food.

So here I am, putting myself first for once and taking the plunge. I am scared but excited. I need this tool to help me. I just hope it helps xx

Tracey x

All the best on Saturday you'll be on the losers bench soon.

Good luck Tracey! I love my band! I understand your nerves but it's not as bad as you think! Had mine March, 4.5 stone lighter now! Changed my life so much! Xx

Hi Tracey,

Just wanted to wish you all the very best for your op today!
Will be thinking of you Hun!

Take care,

Love Soph xxx

Back