• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A band for me x

Thanks x I might do that. I have not really paid attention to my diet for a while. I was loosing a pound a week but have not stopped. The rate you are loosing is brilliant. Do you feel more in control now?

I do but I know if I snack and eat loads of chocolate then I dont lose and will probably put on, so I've got to have that willpower forever but its hard not to give in to temptation. Im booked in for another fill next Wednesday, shes putting in another half a mil and said after that we will wait at least 5 or 6 weeks before thinking of another. I told her what I was eating and she said I should only be able to manage a quarter if a jacket potatoe with a spoonfull of beans and side salad, i thought that doesn't seem like much at all x

God that doesn't sound much does it. I will have to ring the dietician I am not sure to what point I am meant to get to. My weight loss has stopped now.

Back