• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New and saying hi

triedeverything

Hi all,
I'm new, first consultation tomorrow, nervous but excited, really hoping to find support form like-minded people. I'm hoping to have the gastric sleeve privately through BMI. I need to lose 7st or maybe a bit more..phew!

Hi hon!

Welcome. We are a good bunch for support. Good luck with your app tomorrow you will do fine. I had seven stone to lose also and had an nhs band.

Good luck xxx shout if you need anything

Hiya hun, welcome to the forum. Good luck with your consultation tomorrow. am sure every think will be ok.

welcome :)

Hi and welcome.
I had my sleeve privately on 21st Jan this year and hit my 4.5 stone loss (inc prep diet) a couple of days ago........I have a good 3.5 stone more than you to lose in total though!
I am delighted with my progress so far and although I would say I'm working hard towards it, its no where near as hard and fruitless as before. It's also amazing to know that this is one "diet" I am not going to stuff up..............liberating! Best of luck with your first appointment, let us know how you get on and any questions, ask away. x

Good luck! I'm also a sleever and it has been the best decision ever! Well done on taking the step to changing your life and see you on the losers bench soon!

Wow thank you for all your good wishes! The appointment went really well and he's agreed to give me the Sleeve and have a date!! 21st May for me.. yikes! This is just getting very real! Spending every spare minute on the forums lookings for information and hoping I have made the right decision..it's really rather scary this is a huge life change... I hope I can crack on with it all.

Back