• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fill today

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
had a fill today, thought i had 4.5 in drew back 3 mil, topped me back up to 4 mil, just had a cuppa and can feel the difference already from that extra mil, i knew i needed a top so im glad its been sorted.

liz x

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
thanks ill see where i really stand once ive tryed some food :D

Silversurfer

In the future they will develope the bypass with an adjustable stoma like a band, this way us bypassers can get better restriction or when needed reduce the restriction, this way we have the best of both world ;)

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
In the future they will develope the bypass with an adjustable stoma like a band, this way us bypassers can get better restriction or when needed reduce the restriction, this way we have the best of both world ;)

lol thats greedy ! :rolleyes:

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group

Sambucca

great news Liz. Where are you at with your plastics referral hun?

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
great news Liz. Where are you at with your plastics referral hun?

ive been on the waiting list 6 weeks now, they said id be done with in 3 months, they usually just ring a few weeks ahead when they have the theatre lists so could be any time soon really sam x

Sambucca

ive been on the waiting list 6 weeks now, they said id be done with in 3 months, they usually just ring a few weeks ahead when they have the theatre lists so could be any time soon really sam x

Fab news hun and hopefully with this latest fill you will get another couple of pounds off before the op.

You're a star Liz xx

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
thanks sam xxx

j.u.s.t.l.i.z.

Runs Srh Support Group
hi sarah, no wonder i been eating like a pig, id lost at least a mil since the last fill, i shall let you know tomorrow if i can do solids or not, i had a cuppa soup back up on me but it should settle down by tomorrow x

mandyl

good luck x

girly girl

Hi liz
Hope you managed to eat ok today
xxxx