• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

fill today

Hi Liz

I'm off for my first fill at a clinic on 22nd October, and as I've not had one done in the normal way before was wondering what I'm allowed to do before the fill as in I'm booked in for 11.20am, would I normally have to refrain from eating that morning and just have drinks?

you won't be suprised to hear I've not had any instructions on what to do from my provider :rolleyes:

hi yvonne you will be fine to have a light breakfast such as weetabix or some thing similar as it will of well passed through the band by the time of the fill, yesterday i had lunch at 12 and had my fill at 2.30 and i was fine. you will be fine to drink fluids as normal between breakfast time and say an hour before the fill.
good luck

liz x

Hi liz
Hope you managed to eat ok today
xxxx

well yesterday was a bad day kept nothing in at all had megga heart burn all day managed liquid only, but this morning i managed 2 coffees and a small bowl of cornflakes and they stayed down so it seems to be settling down x

hi yvonne you will be fine to have a light breakfast such as weetabix or some thing similar as it will of well passed through the band by the time of the fill, yesterday i had lunch at 12 and had my fill at 2.30 and i was fine. you will be fine to drink fluids as normal between breakfast time and say an hour before the fill.
good luck

liz x

No food for 3 hours prior to fill with my provider and no liquids after an hour before. Seems pretty standard for a change lol, usually they all advise different things!

yep all providors are different so its best to follow your own providors rules x

yes i agree THG are useless !

Back