• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

OPERATION DATE YIPEEEEEEEEEEE

tubbyspud

I just thought id let you all know that this morning with planning round my hectic day i tried to speak to my gp with no luck....... An hour after i came off the phone to the surgery Christine from St Richards rang and gave me an operation date for the 1st Aprill i thought she was winding me up lol.. but no it's definitly that day, im in shock so excited, crying, shaking can't believe it.... So all being well with the pre op stuff the 1st of April will be the start of the new me and i cant wait.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

greta news am really pleased for you

awh!! im really pleased for you, i know exactly how u feel and boy!! it gets even better!! dont worry about your pre-op(think we all do that to) all will be fine good luck on your new future xx

Oh Gosh, thats such great news. Im so pleased for you xx

good news congratulations

Oh how wonderful to know that by July time you'll have lost a good few stone and will be lookin and feeling good for summer.

Congratulations

fab news vic .... bet ur so so excited well done hun now get that bag packed cause its not long lol xxxxxxxx

Brilliant news :) and so soon so as Brett says better get packed :)

whoooo not long to go now, well done. Soon you will be joining all us other losers :)

That's fab news hun!!i'm buzzin for ya:D:D:D

Brill news! As for milk diet, it is pretty awful but mainly in 1st 3 days. Vanilla and splenda stirred in tastes like milkshake. Good luck!

how wonderful, not long at all. Good luck with your milk diet.

Back