• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Hi Tracey,
Been really uncomfortable today more so with wind pains but also think it's because I'm hungry, my tummy is making all sorts of noises so today iv had an actamil, 2 cuppa soups and have just had a yogurt and wow think the feeling I have at the min is I'm full, one of my wounds on the far right has weeped a little so not going to shower till tomorrow just washing with a flannel.
How are you feeling?
Was thinking today how on earth did you go back to work so soon lol xx

Hey x
Were plasters put on your wounds?

To be honest if I could turn back time I wouldn't have gone back so early. I took the word of my consultant at THG and knowing how busy my job is to think that I would be ok x don't rush the recovery, I think that out me back a bit

Sounds like you are getting some calories in which is good x if you ever struggle I used the tesco ultra slim made with semi skimmed milk which kept me going and kept the calories and calcium in x

When I came out of theatre I didn't have anything on my cuts but asked the nurse to put plasters on as feel a bit weird having them uncovered, I have had my appointment through for my first fill 1st November so that means I'll have my two weeks on mush and back to bloody liquids Oh god o want to chew something lol xx

Spooky our first fill is the same day x x

It's so weird how all surgeons are different. I had bandages on mine and I had to
Remove after 5 days but I have kept one on as it keeps rubbing on my bra and I have only been
Wearing a comfy sports type one. The others are healing fine x

Aww bet your not coming to Dolan Park for your fill though, don't beat yourself up to much about the wine hun I'm sure we will all have **** moments x

Hi Anna,

I am feeling much better today thank you, the fact it is Friday is even better.

How are you? Before you know it you will have a week under your belt x

Hi Tracey, I know can't believe how fast it's gone
I'm feeling much better today still not been to the loo so have got some stuff off my GP to help as think that's making the bloated feeling worse than it needs to be.
Iv managed 1 shake and two yogurts today but I'm starting to crave real food today.
I was reading on another ladies blog earlier and by day two she was eating porridge but I'm sticking to the rules xx

Hi Lisa not great today just been and got a sick note for work tomorrow don't think I'm eating enough so no energy and tummy is hurting.
How are you doing are you all set for Wednesday? Xx

Hi Lisa not great today just been and got a sick note for work tomorrow don't think I'm eating enough so no energy and tummy is hurting. How are you doing are you all set for Wednesday? Xx

Oh Anna I think I'm going to be the same. Did you go to the GP or ring the consultant who did your op?! Xx

I just went to my GP hun he's really good he's apart of the weight loss team within the dudley hospitals so knows his stuff, just a pity I had to pay for my surgery as I have no health problems apart from being fat lol.
The hospital said they would give me a note but I never got one.
I just know the drive to work will be painful enough without being at my desk for 8 hours and I work for the most unsympathetic company ever so sod it I'm getting better first xx

Oh no I'm sorry you are still not feeling great x what are you eating daily? I started eating danios which are thick and have a high protein level. Are you able to try things like that z

Back