• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Thanks Tracy how you getting on with the hunger? What kind of yummy things are you eating?
I'm starting to feel hungry now I was naughty earlier and had a bit of cheese dipped in hp it was so yummy I was ok but not going to be naughty again I'll soon be able to have something other than liquid xx

I am struggling a bit with the hunger. I'm eating regularly so trying to keep it small when I do. I have been eating weetabix or porridge for brekkie. Lunch is jacket potato and tuna mayo and tea is something like fish pie or macaroni and veg. I'm really trying to watch what I eat as I feel completely normal again now x just looking forward to my first fill.

You are doing brilliantly on the weight loss. Mine has been a lot slower but as long as I lose something I am happy.

I'm sure your hunger is normal hun it's a crazy ride.before when I ate pasta an hour or two later I was always starving.
Have you had anything spicy yet? As some say they can't tolerate it, I hope that don't happen to me I love spicy food xx

I have just started another thread for some advice x I was actually happier just on liquids lol I can't win can I.

I haven't tried spicy foods but I don't really like them to be honest. I'm a bit of a when it come to spice.

Are you back at work yet?

No I decided to have another week I took my sick note in yesterday I just didn't feel to good,I'm never Ill or off sick so thought I'd get 100% as my job can be quite stressful xx

Sounds like to did the right thing x I wish I had thought like you. I am never off sick either so felt bad even having three days off x

Hi Sophina I'm feeling much better today thankyou apart from I decided to roast some veg and the bloody cooker has blew up so the veg ended up in the bin and had a shake lol, how are you doing? I want a bath as sick of showed but not sure if I can yet? Xx

Well I just had this dried glue over mine (no stitches) but most has come off leaving just my wounds so I'm not sure xx

Has anyone heard of Lisa??
Iv tried to send her a private message as she has no threads but it won't allow me to x

Hi Girls I'm Back!!
My op went brilliant I was allowed home at 10.30 last night as I got to see my surgeon around 2pm who said I was 1st down theatre and if all went well he would have me banded around 3pm it was only 20 min op apparently, my wounds are tiny glued and uncovered, felt great this morning been up out and to asda with my friend but then had awful trapped wind pain which scared me cos never had that before so came home to my friends (19miles from Dolan pk) and slept 4 hours feel better now Managed 3/4s of a muller light yogurt a cuppa soup 500ml water a pepper mint tea today and 1 cup of milk, just don't wanna over do it or go sick felt sick with the wind after my op but it was just wind, how long does this wind last? Hope everyone's ok!

Anna well done on ur loss hunny xxxx

Hi Lisa so glad your ok,ooo the wind is vile but mine passed at about day six, I live 19 miles from Dolan Park too lol, try and rest hun xx

Hi Lisa so glad your ok,ooo the wind is vile but mine passed at about day six, I live 19 miles from Dolan Park too lol, try and rest hun xx

I'm in wednesbury at my friends Anna but all being well il be going home later, I've had a decent 6 hours sleep last night and before that 4 hrs sleep tea time so doing good with my sleep and rest, are you feeling ok now Anna? Xxx

Hi hun Oh gosh about 3 miles from me, I'm ok think I'm must of moved about a lot in the night so was tender this morning but I'm each day seems to be better just a bit hungry, how are you feeling? Xx

Back