• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Another two weeks Anna but I can gradually introduce, less purée over the next couple of weeks.

I am worried about putting weight on though through the transition of getting back to normal foods :-/ I'm feeling more hungry by the day. X

I know what you mean hun I'm starting to be able to eat more today especially it's the most iv had even though iv had plenty of veg iv not had much protein, mfp says iv had 829 calories today xx

Hi trace I'm doing ok thanks hun, been made to take extra time off work but I'm fine getting paranoid that I'm not getting as much protein in as I should but I'm ok, how are you getting on with normal eating this week? Xx

Hi

Have you been made to take the time off cos you still aren't feeling great??

Normal food is going fine. I am spending this week making sure everything goes down fine and then from Sunday after my full I will be back on it x x

Have managed to eat bread and pasta. Although when I eat too much I do get a pain in my side so that reminds me that the band is there x

Yeah I have a vile boss cause I couldn't get up and turn an alarm of quick the other day she said I wasn't fit for work,so I'm at home broad stupid but it's half term so kids are here we are going out for a long walk tomorrow, I have tried pasta I was fine,yesterday I went out for a family meal I had a child's carvery without meat I had that wind pain back in my shoulder so I knew when to stop eating, did I tell you they have changed my appointment to the 13th xx

Oh no what a naff boss. You work in payroll don't you? You don't need to move that fast lol are they still paying you? If so, at least you have half term off.

I have taken today off to help decorate my daughters room. Three coats so far to cover the black she has up !!!

The 13th probably makes sense cos I was two weeks ahead of you so it sounds about right xx
Shame we were not fill buddies though x

I know yeah I was meant to be the 2nd but the dietitian said it was too soon, no I'm not being paid only SSP so it's crap xx

Hi lin I'm good thanks went out for food yesterday and felt really uncomfortable after think I over did it even though I had left loads on the plate, how are you doing? Xx

Glad you're ok suppose we need to train ourselves how much to eat but it's still early days for you. I'm ok counting down the days until op day on Monday. You take care

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Hi sophina, I have been doing the milk diet and to be honest I have been fine with it, surprisingly I don't seem to be nervous about the op but my son and daughter seem very concerned even though they know it's taken two years to make this decision.

Suppose I will feel a bit anxious on the journey to the hospital Monday morning. How are you doing?

Hi Lin, what surgery are you having?!

I'm ok thanks, into week 3 post op and have been back at work this week which has really taken it out of me and I seem to have an upset tummy which is going puns the household so that's not fun!

I'm sure you'll have your last minute nerves like we all do but I bet after 2 yrs you are so ready for this.
Is yours through the NHS then?! Xxx

Hi sophina, I'm having a sleeve, tired so hard to lose weight but just keep yo yo ing. Hope you feel better soon and I'm fortunate to be having done on the nhs. X

Hi lin, gosh that's come round quick bet your glad, I hope all goes well sounds like you have some good caring support around you xx

Back