• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

My girls are 13 and my youngest is 10 the day after my opp so we did the birthday meal last weekend,
I'm doing exantidiet as have done that previously and know they don't taste that bad.
I had all intentions of just telling my girls and my mom but I'm such a rubbish liar I have told my close girlfriends but work only my boss knows as they are very judgmental, how old are your children? Xx

Mine are 6 and 1!

I wish they were older like yours. It's what really worries me because they really depend on me!!

I'm doing exante too lol....are we band twins?! Haha x

Ha ha yes Sophia we can be twins lol, aww yeah it is easier with the girls being older but I feel guilty not doing it sooner when they where little as it has held me back, I can't wait to go to alton towers and not be frightened I won't fit on the rides xx

When I hear things like that it makes me want to do it.

I'm just so scared about the recovery because my one yr old is a really mummy's boy and loves to be carried everywhere but I shouldn't pick him up!

I don't want to tell my parents, they will try to talk me out of it and call me crazy!

I currently have 4 stone to lose, which may not sound slot to some but it's creeping up and my relationship with food is shockingly bad!

I have got to do something!! Xx

Snap x single mum to two girls. 17 and 14 so a handful x I feel guilty as well. The amount of years I have wasted worrying about diets

Ha ha that's a great idea I'd like that, where abouts are you? I'm near dudley.
Maybe we could meet up after we have both had our opp so we have to be good then xx

If you ladies are anything like me what ever life throws at you, you just get on with it and deal with it, Sophia I'm sure you will be fine think of the long term benefits, recovery time isn't that long as it's key hole xx

Yes Tracey iv spent a fortune too, iv also had the girls come home in tears before when kids have been mean about my weight, I really do wish I'd of had this strength to do it years ago xx

God kids can be so cruel can't they ?

We are built to overcome anything and still get on with it. Although my way has always revolved food so I will have to find a new way now.

I have only booked 4 days off !! As the consultant said that should be fine. I'm just going to play it by ear and make sure I have some work at home if I need to. I don't really want to tell anyone at work.

Sounds good to meet for soup at some point x

Great I think we should do this soup date lol
I'm so hungry iv decided to watch TV upstairs so I'm far away from the kitchen,3 shakes a day is going to be tough.
They told me at THG that four days is all you need to recover, iv taken a weeks holiday to avoid any questions xx

Oh good I'm glad they told you the same thing. I would have taken a week but we are snowed under and can never really fit a week in but worst case I'll work from home and say one of the girls aren't well or something

Well when your this way for a band fill be great to catch up, have you packed your hospital bag yet lol it feels like we are going into have babies lol some on here have named theirs I think I might xx

Now that's an idea naming the band lol not sure if I will get a chance to meet up as I am using the driver seevice?

No I haven't packed yet. I have ordered some new pjs though . Have never been in hospital apart from having my girls x

I have read your best wearing a nightie and as I don't posses one I have picked a cheap one from primark as I only wear Pj's, oh gosh the pick up service to thg was very expensive for me, I have booked a taxi but is still £30, mom is collecting me after. I just hope I can come home the same day so I don't miss my daughters birthday.
All I have had all day is three milkshakes and I have heartburn.
Xx

Well done on surviving your first day. X maybe I should get a nightie then. It was quite expensive but I can't ask someone really to drive a couple of hours then back again the next day x if I had my way I would drive myself. I don't like depending on people. I wish I lived a bit closer

Thankyou xx
No I know I wish i could drive there too although I did have a drama finding the place when went for my consultation. I have to go there the weekend to get my bloods done, how have you got on with doing that being so far away? Xx

Back