• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

I had my consultation in London and that is all I have had to do. Will go there for my fills aswell. I do have to take my own blood pressure as well at some point.

That's good you don't have so far to keep going for your post op appointments, I was told to take my blood pressure but had two calls and no-one has asked for the readings unless they ask on the 48hr call before.
Are your children supportive? Mine have been really good about it I think my youngest thinks I'll be a size 8 when I get home not sure she grasped what I told her but my oldest has been fantastic, I've been on my own with them for nearly 8 years so we are very close and protective of eachother xx

Yes they are being supportive. I have asked them to help me round the house next week so we will see. My youngest just keeps laughing at the meals I am having to have at the moment. My eldest is more understanding as she knows I have struggled for so long. I don't want to make a big deal out of it as I feel like I have done this to myself and should have sorted myself out before now really. But there problems etc always come first understandably and I have had a tough fee years with them x

Ah Tracey being a parent is so hard and especially when you have to do it on your own!

Gosh, I've had some really tough times too but for the last 18 months mainly!

We must be made of steel especially when it comes to protecting our kids and its one of the main reasons I so desperately want to do this. To have more fun with them and have a better time with them!!!

I'm glad they're being good to you xxx

That's good Tracey let's hope they do help us, I'm unsure as to what level of pain we will be in afterwards most people say the wind pains are worse than the actual band I guess we are all different as to what we feel.
Oh gosh we are another day closer today ladies I keep waking up early and feeling like it's Xmas morning I'm so excited.
I took all my measurements last night kind of scary when you see the figures I can't wait to see them shrink. Xx

I too was worried about the recovery time, but it was much better than I thought. The pain was nothing it was more getting over the general anaesthetic. It will be the best thing you have done for yourself! Try not to worry but think of it as a new Anniversary! The day I made my life better! X

Same here it's very exciting, I keep having wobbles then I come on here and makes me feel better, I'm surprisingly not hungry today so fingers crossed my two weeks will go quick xx

Hi Tracey how you doing today? I have had to have 4 shakes today I went really dizzy at work the hunger has really kicked in today, I remember doing exantidiet before and days 3 and 4 are the hardest as you get into ketosis xx

Hi Anna. Yes I remember the dreaded days three and four. Well done for sticking to it x I am ok . Am actually sick of food at the moment!! Am trying to work out if I am actually hungry. It's quorn and greenery on the menu again tonight. That's all I have eaten for nearly two weeks!! But two more days to go. I find I am just so tired in the evenings I get an early night in. Makes the day go quicker and I can't be tempted to eat upstairs x

Yeah same here I have an early bath and go to bed to avoid the kitchen,Wow two days I bet your emotions are all over the place, can you eat a meal the night before your op? Xx

To be honest I am excited but so busy with work that I am not really thinking too much about it. Went and stocked up on windeze and soluble paracetamol just in case. So will start sorting my bag out later which is unlike me as I am so normally last minute but as I am going on my own I need to make sure I have everything x

Yeah I have been looking on here as to what people take, one lady suggested a mouth spray and vaseline for your lips is you feel very dry after, I think they give you meds to come home with too xx

Yeah I have got lip balm and dry mouth spray just in case. I can't drink from 8am and I am guessing cos I am not getting there 10 I might not go down till late

I think I'll be like that when I get to your stage Tracey!! You're doing really well :)

Are you at work for the next couple of days?! Xx

Back