• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

nothing yet, not expecting an answer until the end of the week to be fair, got to get through the nasty meeting with the current boss first on Thursday.....

Hi Tracey yeah I have another one on Friday Its a rubbish time of year I think to be looking if I don't get anything in the next week or so I think I'll have to put up with things till after Xmas xx

I have no idea Anna, I've asked my manager to let me know who will be at the meeting, hopefully he'll get back to me today. I'm hoping it will be HR and Occ Health too

Hi Anna, I'm ok today thanks, decided to stick with the lsd and hopefully lose a bit more weight while waiting for my new date.

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Best way to look at it lin you will probably loose more than if you had your opp,mine seems to to of stalled now I'm eating and can't say I'm eating loads especially not compared to what I used to eat xx

Anna, I'm sure you will soon start losing again just your body adjusting, not long to your first fill either. Onwards and downwards.

Hi Tracey, I'm ok looking forward to Friday getting my first fill, old habits are creeping in and I don't like it :(
I had some chicken get stuck last night and made the mistake of having some squash to help it down but just made it worse and came back up really not a nice feeling and made me quite emotional, think iv been lucky getting this far before the emotions kicked in,iv not lost any weight for two weeks either, I'm fed up lol xx
How are you doing? Xx

Rubbish really. I think I need to take some time to remind myself that I have a band and there are rules I need to follow. Only rarely am I reminded I have a band. Starting to think maybe my head wasn't ready for this. But I'm going to make a conscious effort today to be mindful x

Hopefully once you have your fill that will get you back on track. You have done brilliantly so far. X

Sending positive thoughts ladies, I'm sure you will both be ok, stalls seem to be a common occurrence, I'm sure you will both start seeing the scales moving downwards again really soon. Are the measurements changing?

Hi ladies, I appear to have stalled this week too, must be something in the water.... (or lack of BM)

Anna, how's the job hunting going hun??

Back