• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

Well iv had two exantidiet shakes and a small amount of soup and feel no different to be honest,I'm booked in for my next fill Dec 6th xx

Hi lin I'm ok thanks my fill didn't do much so looking forward to the next one in December just trying to be good, how are you getting on? Xxx

Hope the next fill feels better Anna. I'm doing ok, getting a bit fed up of milk and yoghurt but only 11 days left, to say I'm counting down is an understatement. Take care xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I've lost a 1stone 8lb so far. Can't believe it. Had to go and buy new work trousers as the old ones kept falling down. Lol.

Hi Anna
Just been catching up on your diary - your work sounds like a nightmare I hope you get another sorted soon love.

You've been doing great, someone recently said it takes a few months with a band. You'll get there. And I am a food addict, I am , I behave like an addict I don't want to do it, but I do . Do you have trigger foods? Foods that set you off eating? That you can't just have one of? I do, sugary stuff sets me off, crisps (I literally cannot stop until I've eaten the whole bag even if it's a huge bag), randomly mushrooms ( I know weird). Try seeing if there are any foods like these for you.

I recently read (skipped through) a book about life after wls by someone who'd had a sleeve. She's an American you tube blogger - and she has a list of tips of what to change things to do etc .. I've downloaded and am try

Oops sorry - phone app only lets me go so far.

Anyway, I'm trying mindful meditation.... Not as hard as it seems I downloaded an app and I can listen to it anywhere from as short a session as 5 mins. I stress eat so reducing my stress ( even if I don't know I am stressed) seemed like worth giving a go. It's a guided meditations with music and it's pretty good. Called 'simply being'. I tried it at work the other day ( whilst hoping no one came in!) and it was ok.

I'm having my first fill next Saturday X

Good luck , you will get there X X

Hi sunny thanks for your advice,after going to the dietitian I realised most of my diet consisted of what they call slider food so have to do more crunchy foods, I eat with every emotion mainly bordem there's no particular foods I like most things xx

Yeah me too ... I'm am emotional eater too. We will get there , it'll be a journey but we will x

I'm not quite sure I know what to eat when I'm back on solids either ... Crunchy foods hmmm I'm now trying to think ! Lol

Hope you have a fab day, it's gorgeous up here lots of sun :)

Back