• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new beginnings

No hun I'm not going to look now till after Xmas, too much to think about at the min need to get my eating sorted fingers crossed this fill will help xx

Well just had my second fill today, at last I feel it working again, the dietitian was chuffed I hadn't gained any weight and I'd lost 3lbs so must be doing ok,I now have 5mls in so need to stay positive and start loosing I've lost 45lbs now in total since my consultation :)

Thanks it is good but have lots more to get rid of yet, iv just had some soup Oh god at last I'm full lol xx

Wow Anna that's an amazing loss well done :)

As someone said to me on here... Celebrate how far you come and don't worry about how far you have to go. You're doing amazing!

You too Tracey you're loosing we all are smaller than when we started this process - I've lost 17lb since consultation and 48lb since last Xmas .., so it's still going down X

Have a fab day x

Anna, I seem to be doing a little better each day thank you, although I must admit I am getting really fed up with milk which I suppose after nearly eight weeks is understandable I suppose. Taking things a day at a time. Thanks for asking and you take care xx

I still have a pint a day, yummy! Are you still on liquids? I had to do them 4 weeks post op x

Hi Niccie, yes still on fluids until next week, then two weeks purée, I will continue to have milk though as long as it's nice and cold you can't beat a glass of milk. Hope you are still doing ok x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Yes great thanks but not convinced this will be a good week! I've been decorating all week, some days I have managed 10,000 steps but not many and I've had to eat 900-1000 calories as I felt a bit dizzy at times! We'll see Saturday X good work with the milk x

Well a week after my second fill and I'm really starting to have to think about what I'm eating now as had a few things stuck the past two days and really worried about doing any damage, I'm having to have a warm drink about 20 mins before food as it seems to help wake things up before I eat, lots of things seem to be a definite no now

I had a disaster with chicken last night and bread, today I had to fetch up some beef off my roast so anything chewy the pain last night was horrific I was so embarrassed as I was out it just had to come back up to stop the pain then I was stressing I'd done some damage xx

Oh no, that's a nightmare if you were out X how did you explain it.

I had the same thing sat night. I ate a cheese roll to quickly and it was soooo painful for so long it eventually came up.

It was luckily I was only with my daughter I just had to dash to the loo I hate waste though and felt gutted I'd left so much but pleased my band is now working, think I'm going to have to avoid eating out for a while now, the pain was horrific like you say it lasts for ages I just got worried I'd done some damage xx

Back