• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new date

I went and had a look around the outside, its the private ward so I'm sure it will be very nice.

How's you going with Milk diet? I started on Monday, was working 12.5 hrs shifts first 2 days so took my mind off it. Not finding it really hard so far, never hungry really. Just a bit boring. Lost 9lbs in 5 days so far!

wow thats good, iv not weighed yet, thinking il do it monday at the docs :) been getting a few hunger pangs but nothing major, its in me head i think. Iv had a pretty quiet week but next weeks busy so thats good! :) feels harder doing it a 2nd time, but i know im doing it for all the right reasons! eeekk exciting, not long till we get there, how are you getting there? and are you going on the morning? we getting a hotel down there the night before xx

It must be really hard doing it again, considering the how it ended last time. You are doing so well, it must give you confidence.

Plan is for hubby to drive me down in the morning, and stay for as long as he can.

Can't believe how quick time is passing. I had my first bad day on the milk diet today, been craving ham and chicken of all things! On nights for the next few days, so will have plenty to take my mind off things until next weekend

Yeah its pretty tough, wont lie. Just taking each day as it comes!

Aww ok cool my mum and either dad or sister are coming with me, and we leaving the night before cos it takes pretty much 2 hours to get there we would have to leave really early, and my dads ill so he gets tired easily etc so hotel best for us.

Sorry to hear you had a bad day, i know what you mean last time i craved NOT chocolate but just some chicken and cauliflower! I mean ?!? lol

Glad your gonna keep busy, best way. I have a busy week ahead also. Hopefully this next week goes super fast for us both ! :) Exciting! x

You two ladies look as if you have it all sorted and are ready to take on the world :) good luck to you both best wishes all goes well and speedy recoveries x

ahhh thanks angiemason :) would like to go to sleep and wake up on sunday thou hehe :) x

By the time you've packed and UN packed your case checked and UN checked your lists :) it will be here in no time x

Heheh thats sooooo true! Nice busy week and of course sorting my bag :) x this time next week i will be getting very nervous lol x

Thank you too Angie! Resisting the temptation to pack my bag. Got my toiletires all sorted though. Just 8 days left, and half way through the pre-op diet. I never thought it would come, but now it has, its happening so quickly.

hi funky24

found you again. the thread we had going seems to have stopped. what was the other ladies name who posted on there as i would like to send her a message too. good luck for your op. less than a week to go! will be thinking of you on that day.was in luton myself yesterday as i've been on milk diet. passed the 5% test. yeeessss! one hurdle done. now waiting for endescope. let us know how it goes.

best wishes

angela

hi angela, was it rach something? i cant remember sorry :/ thanks for the wishes, i cant wait its sooo close :) well done on completing the 5% hopefully not long for you now either! xx

Less than 24 hours until admission now! How are you doing?

Hope it goes well x

Wishing you all the best for tomorrow hun, I can remember just how you are feeling like it was yesterday, it's worth it all I promise. You will be in great hands. Let us know how you get on when you are up to it. We made room on the bench for you :D xx

Wishing you lots of love and luck for tomorrow- eek!!

I'm really excited for you, please keep in touch and let me (and us all!) know how you are getting on!

I'm due to have my band there in 3 months time so I am extra excited for you because I've followed your progress from the beginning x

Good luck!

Bex xx

Update from Funky24

She had her op yesterday

"I'm ok sore n sicky low oxygen still, 6 holes, gallbladder gone"

Back