• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new downloads of my journey 11 weeks post op

Gail-michelle

likes to post
I know how you all like the before and after photos, so here are some of mine, of my lovely family to which I adore, pre-op and post op I hope you enjoy them as I have. these are upto 11 weeks post op so I still have a long long way to go yet. Kind regards Gail.x

Lovely piccies! Marley and Abigail are delicious! Your son looks pretty yummy too!

Lx

Omg u dont look old enough to have a 28yr old son. You have a beautiful family hun and am sure they are so proud of you and u should be so proud of urself as u have done so well.
Take care hun and have a good day xxx

You look amazing!

Whit-whoo look at you girlfriend!! You look hot to trot GM - lovely pics, gorgeous looking family.You are positively radiating happiness! well done xx

Fab pics Gail x

Hi Marg my daughter was born in 1977 & my son 1980 so I surpose that I was young @ 17.5yrs old. I have to say though I worked full time as well.:eek: My god I dont know how I did it realy. at the age 19 I was a store detective for the Normids but at least I could do flexy time so not so bad.
Hi Gail
Just looked at your photos you are looking fantastic hun . You have a lovely family , you must of been very young when you had your children .
Take care .
Margaret xx

Lovely pics hun:D:D:D

Gail you look tremendous, well done honey.

xx

Back