• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gail -Michelle is here!!

Hi Carole, I knew it was to good to be true L.O.L Mr A is a wonderful man I will owe him forever. I did my first injection myself this morning, then I thought O.M.G where has the needle gone:eek: it had vanished:eek::eek: do they retract inside the main tube??? anyway thanks caz speak to you soon. G.M P.S I wasnt private I was nhs
Hi gail glad all went well. Mr A and his team certainly know how to look after his patients be it private or NHS. Rest up and take it easy youve had major surgery. remember he pumps us full of painkillers during the op which is why we feel so good, but watch out for it wearing off.
speak soon
carole

Last edited:
Hi Carole, I knew it was to good to be true L.O.L Mr A is a wonderful man I will owe him forever. I did my first injection myself this morning, then I thought O.M.G where has the needle gone:eek: it had vanished:eek::eek: do they retract inside the main tube??? anyway thanks caz speak to you soon. G.M

They are so tiny are you sure you havent just missed seeing it. The ones i had didnt retract. were you given a sharps box? have another look and if its not there you need to first read the destructions and see if its retractable and if not phone the hospital.

Hi yes Ive got a sharps box, just going to check the instructions again be back in a tick. G.m
They are so tiny are you sure you havent just missed seeing it. The ones i had didnt retract. were you given a sharps box? have another look and if its not there you need to first read the destructions and see if its retractable and if not phone the hospital.

Congrats on your op, glad to hear you're feeling well :)

HI Gail
Glad you're home safe and well, and your op was fine:DI am on painkillers after mine cos he had to cut through a lot of adhesions and scar tissue to get in, and still managed to do it keyhole:D:Dwhat a star:happy096::happy096:

Back