• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gail -Michelle is here!!

Gail-michelle

likes to post
Hi Peeps, I am all done and dusted now and feel fantastic. I was up going to the loo 2 hours after my op. I had my slap on by 9.00am the next morning went for a couple of walks down the corridoors, then came home 11 hours after my op. I feel like everything is o.k but I still wont abuse the fact of me feeling so well. I still havnt had any medication as I realy am not in any pain, But I surpose Ime just one of the lucky ones as everbody is different. Unless mine comes on at a later date perhaps. I will tell you my full journey in the next couple of days. Kind regards Gail-michelle.xx:)

Congrats hun!! Glad everything went so well!!!!

Hey you! Well done! Glad you're up and about and so upbeat!!! Hears hoping for an easy ride for you - what was the Spire place like that you went to? Would you recommend? Are you treated like a conveyer belt? x

Splendid!! Really pleased yours went so well......keep us updated, it would be great to hear your progress!!!

Good to hear from you Gail-michelle and delighted all has gone so very well for you!!!

orkut-congratulations-scraps-01.gif

Love Mini xxx

I am so pleased to hear from you and am so glad you are doing so well.

hi gail im glad everything has went smoothly for you, congratulations hun and welcome to the losers side xxx

I have to say its more like a hotel room realy, carpet floors, sky t.v, wardrobe, onsuite with white fluffy towels I didnt use them though took my own pink fluffies L.O.L, elec bed (memory foam) hot drinks vending machine free!! (hubby & daughter Loved that) so all in all an extremely lovely stay,
Hey you! Well done! Glad you're up and about and so upbeat!!! Hears hoping for an easy ride for you - what was the Spire place like that you went to? Would you recommend? Are you treated like a conveyer belt? x

Glad you are home and recovering Gail. Sounds like it all went well. Looking forward to hearing all about it when you feel up to it xx

Hi gail glad all went well. Mr A and his team certainly know how to look after his patients be it private or NHS. Rest up and take it easy youve had major surgery. remember he pumps us full of painkillers during the op which is why we feel so good, but watch out for it wearing off.
speak soon
carole

Back