• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New from NC

jayla

Hi...finished all my test, have consult with anesthesiologist Tues then I go over to see my surgeron for 2nd visit. Don't really know what to expect after that..Keep me in your prayers and wish me well. I'm very excited and nervous, all at the same time. :sign0144:

Hi and welcome,

We dont get many members from the USA so it is always nice when a new one joins. Your health system is so different from our own.
Good Luck with your journey. x

Hi & welcome to the site

You'll find losts of interesting information & very good support on here.

Hi ya,

welcome to the site. im quite new here and found everyone to be really friendly and welcoming and full of very usefull information. I hope everything goes well for you.

Hi and welcome, info you read on here may well differ to the USA but it is always great for a chat and you will have a laugh (and sometimes a cry) at the things you read. Get posting and share your American experience.

:welcome2:

You will find this site really useful - the system rules may be different to those across the pond, but the pros and cons and pitfalls for the surgery will be the same. Good luck xx

welcome to the forum, good luck on your journey x

Hi and welcome i will keep all things x that you have a good journey.
xx

Back