• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hi :) I'm new :)...

Be-a-Butterfly

Hi, I'm in manchester and got accepted for funding in october 2010 and have had my appointment with Mr Ammori and my Pshycologist appointment i was told id be on the his waiting list immediatly after i went to see my pshycologist so now its just the waiting game im very excited and very nervous! Im nt a very patient patient, does anybody have and estimated time as to when i should expect my surgery dat, i know its wishful thinking to know now but i feel now im on the list i can keep my mind from turning over and over with questions and time frames! i dno i must be mad haha!

Any info would be great thank you xxx

Hi and welcome,

Different areas have different waiting times, and you are right it can be a long journey, mine was but hopefully you wont have to wait to long

Hi, sorry I can't help with your questions, but welcome to the board and I'm sure there will be other of Mr Ammori patients on here soon.

Good luck with your journey, keep us updated.

Hi and welcome I carnt really answer ur question as I'm under Birmingham heartlands and mr kumar but wat I will say is the waitings deffo the hardest part I seen my surgeon nov 2010, got funding dec 7th 2010, and it's been a waiting game since until this week wen I got my date for 16th April it is a waiting game but wen ur date comes ur b like wat was I stressing about cus that's wat I thought xx ur time will come good luck x

Hiya luv I think Bev and dotty and dawny had their ops with mr ammori in Manchester (just to name a few)
If I remember rightly (not sure) when Bev went on the waiting list it was about a 3 month wait but I'm sure she will be around in the morning to offer some advice, congrats on getting your funding and hope your not waiting too long xxx

HI and welcome! Can't advise on timeframes as I had my surgery in London but wanted to say 'welcome to the forum' :)

Hi and Welcome cant help with time you have to wait as i was private but can say you are with the best surgeon Mr Ammori. Good luck with your weightloss journey.

Hi and welcome, Unless things have changed since October once you go on the list the longest you should wait is 18 weeks.....so you should be able to work our an approximate date for surgery....with luck you might get it a bit earlier ;) Good Luck Mr Ammori is the "Daddy" :D XX

Hi

I was listed in January 2010 and had my surgery in June 2010. When I saw Mr Ammori, he said three months - but it seems to be more like six at the moment.

W

Hi, sorry I cant help you out with waiting times for surgery, but from what I have read on here, times are different all over the place, best of luck with your journey hun.

Back