• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new lease of life!!! x

Good luck to you Sarah. Glad you're having fun - so long as you don't go nuts with the booze. Great that the weight has been dropping so well.

As a fellow sleever, I was also told no booze for at least a year. Which I'm fine about. xx

Am i the only one worrying about someone drinking alcohol post op so soon? Everyone else sees lbs gone.....and misses the complete picture?

Not too many weeks ago people were slating another wls member for eating a bar of chocolate? Seems its okay not to follow the rules so long as your losing. Otherwise its a waste of nhs money spent on your op...

Sorry if i sound negative but i've been watching and waiting for someone else to say something and it seems i'm the only one who's gonna say it.
Hey hun hop Ur doing well? thanks for remembering that incident well I'm shocked that every1 seems OK with drinking so much so early post up as they came down on me like a tone of bricks over a chocolate its nothing compared to drinking yourself to death..Tc..xx

As Mixxy so rightly said it is not for us to judge but I was told no alcohol for at least a year. This is not a problem for me as I only drink on special occasions if I'm not driving and I always choose to drive. At the end of the day ever one to there own and if it works, great, but it is good that Sarah is out enjoying herself.

Good for you Sarah - out enjoying life and why not!!!!!!!! Just be careful that the old habits don't creep back in - that is always the worry for all of us. Keep smiling and enjoying yourself - life is def for living ;0) xx

Back