• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band fill .... Advice to keep the hunger away !!

Sara-Louise

I have had a great start to my band experience .... But in the past few weeks I have really struggled ( I am constantly searching food)

I have lost 3 stone 5 pound since august 7th....
but 4 stone 9 pounds since my GP referred me :0)
I am due my 1st band fill 3 weeks wednesday .... ( this can't come sooner)

Any tips how to keep my hunger locked up would be appreciated .... Very desperate for any advice :0)))

Here is a before and now picture...

image-1011686796.jpg

21/07/ 2001
Had already lost 1 stone before pic taken!

image-3783761705.jpg

Size 18 :0)) taken today ... Was a 28. Xx

wow youre looking good girl :) xxx

hi,
you look fab hun, i have my op for the band Tues 8th Nov and seeing pics like yours just makes any doubts less. thank you. Sorry i can't help you about the fill sure you get your answer on here its brill
sue

suebland said:
hi,
you look fab hun, i have my op for the band Tues 8th Nov and seeing pics like yours just makes any doubts less. thank you. Sorry i can't help you about the fill sure you get your answer on here its brill
sue

You will be fine .... Jut have to stay in the zone :0)
I started at 21 stone 13.... Today I am 17 stone 5 :0) xxx

wow- you look great- well done. Good luck with the bandfill. My nurse said for me to just stick with the food that takes a while to go through and I'll be fine...I said well I'll look like a ryvita then!! I find ryvita fruit crunch take forever to go through. Good luck xx

The best thing I would find too keep me away from the cupboards etc is to post a picture of myself at my biggest on the door. I would think if that is not an incentive enough I do not know what is. All the best xxx

You look fab Sara-Louise! Can you add some details to your profile?

FuturePerfect said:
You look fab Sara-Louise! Can you add some details to your profile?

Hello ... Just looked at your profile and I live in Barton seagrave :0))
On the 12th of November we are having a band/ bypass support meeting at the priory pub in Wellingborough ...
All welcome :0)
We have a support group on Facebook too x
Not sure how to update my profile??
Do I need to do it on the computer or can my I phone do it?
Thanks xx

Back