• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

the_gould

Hi there my name is david gould i a, 27
i am 16 st 8 and i was 33 and half stone .
was referred by GP for 3 operations to remove excess skin . ( which is stealing my life and just at bad as the fat) i was turned down by the pannel just because i dont have any infections or that . really upset .
i live in glasgow i am a coach driver

i am here to help find out if i can get surgery somehow because i really need it

hi to all you folks

Well done on your loss. And welcome to the site. Maybe someone with similar issues / solutions may be along soon :)

Hello David well done on losing the weight i'm sorry i can't help about surgery but i am asure someone will be able to advise very soon :) take care

Hi David and welcome. That is the only downside i can now see to wls in that its real hard to get funding for the loose skin removal unless its causing infections Years ago in the 80's the tucks were all part and parcel of the wls and they would do tummy boobs legs and arms at that time now nothing guess we should all be grateful that we even got the wls funding at all,
hopefully someone will be able to advise you better

Back