• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New photos

It was such a lovely day so I decided to drive to St Andrews, do a bit of shopping and spend the afternoon at the beach with a friend.

First time in many years I actually felt confident and comfortable wearing only a shirt. I used to always keep my coat on in public because my self esteem was that low and paranoid at people staring - not anymore!

Currently 15.60 stone as of today. I was a miserable 21 stone prior to starting my pre-op diet at the start of February this year.

It's been a difficult journey so far, emotionally and physically but totally worth it!

Attachments

• image-4240628918.jpg
    image-4240628918.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 175
  • image-3004040061.jpg
    image-3004040061.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 179
  • image-385375617.jpg
    image-385375617.jpg
    466.1 KB · Views: 153
You look absolutley fantastic and so relaxed.Its great to feel comfortable in the warmer weather isnt it?I remember going out in jeans and a tshirt for the first time last year,such a small thing to most but,like you,I was always covered in a coat or jacket.I felt like crying,it was such a lovely feeling of freedom!Keep up the good work and enjoy your summer!Maz x

Looking very good indeed. Well done x

Well done you let others worry who have nothing better to say or do than look and poke fun at others. You nlook smashing. xx

Back