• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feelin great ,9st down

Thats Fab well don x

Thats fantastic - and a whole (skinny) person gone! lol
I hope mine goes as well.
Can't wait to just have some energy and get out and enjoy life more!

hi folks
just wanted to say thanks for your kind words from all who have commented on my journey, it was sure a long and bumpy road to start with when i first set off on it back in sept 2008 to my opp on Oct 2010, but i would do it all over again to be were i am today its been nothing short of life saving!!!!!!!, and i,m so so grateful to the nhs , so for all you peeps out there still waiting keep the faith the road may me a hard and rocky one at times but don't give up its so so worth all the crap that you may have to go through to get the results you want it don't happen overnight with the nhs so just perceive and keep on till you get Ur goal i,m so glad i never gave up at the first hurdle they made me jump which was a 12 month weight management program before i ever got a referral for surgery then six months at the wrong hospital and then having to start again at the right hospital lol but as i say its been so worth it now
good luck to all of you on your journey's

Crickey 9stone thats just 7lbs less than what I should really weight. Fab job and its nice that you are so grateful too, the NHS aint all bad. xxxx

OMG thats fantastic!!!!
YOU HAVE DONE SO WELL
Congratulation on the 9 stone lost, bet you feel GREAT!
Kim

If this was 9 stone lost in January, how much have you lost now?

Back