• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

feelin great ,9st down

rambo

leicester tigers
well its 12 weeks since my opp and i,m feeling great I've now lost 9 st in total since the start of my pre opp diet in the middle of September had a slight stall for two weeks were i never lost any weight but it has started to move once more , i can eat most foods but choose only to eat the healthy options and give bread a miss as i have found it makes me feel bloated if i only have half a slice so i don't have it now, i have loads more energy lol life is getting better day by day, plus i still don't feel any hunger at all lol

hi folks
just wanted to say thanks for your kind words from all who have commented on my journey, it was sure a long and bumpy road to start with when i first set off on it back in sept 2008 to my opp on Oct 2010, but i would do it all over again to be were i am today its been nothing short of life saving!!!!!!!, and i,m so so grateful to the nhs , so for all you peeps out there still waiting keep the faith the road may me a hard and rocky one at times but don't give up its so so worth all the crap that you may have to go through to get the results you want it don't happen overnight with the nhs so just perceive and keep on till you get Ur goal i,m so glad i never gave up at the first hurdle they made me jump which was a 12 month weight management program before i ever got a referral for surgery then six months at the wrong hospital and then having to start again at the right hospital lol but as i say its been so worth it now
good luck to all of you on your journey's
just lovin my sleeve
Steve :):):):):):)

Last edited:
wow, thats fantastic - u should be really proud of urself

thats bloody brill, i hope mine will wok as well!!! well done x

WOW WOW WOW! that is bloomin fantastic

Congrats x

well its 12 weeks since my opp and i,m feeling great I've now lost 9 st in total since the start of my pre opp diet in the middle of September had a slight stall for two weeks were i never lost any weight but it has started to move once more , i can eat most foods but choose only to eat the healthy options and give bread a miss as i have found it makes me feel bloated if i only have half a slice so i don't have it now, i have loads more energy lol life is getting better day by day, plus i still don't feel any hunger at all lol
just lovin my sleeve
Steve :):):):):):)

You can really go off some people you know:mad:;)

Only joking sweet excellent news:D

Well done Mate, i had my sleeve done a week after yours and i have lost about 5 and half stone so far.Like yourself i got plenty of energy and food is no longer a priority in my life. All the best Steve.

wow !!! well done steve !! xxx

Fantastic Steve... well done and great to see your progress in motion! Love and hugs xxx

I love hearing how ur doin steve ur doin fab a big well done u must b so so happy xx

Brilliant. Now come on-lets see a photo!

Well done you are doing fantastic. Hope you have some photos, before and now. 9 stone is one huge chunk of weight off already!!

Goodness, 9st!!!

I bet you are unrecognisable, what a fantastic achievement.

Well done!!

xxx

Back