• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New to the scene

KAM31

Hi all, I'm Kirstie. Have recently had my first appointment at Salford Royal with Dr. Amorre. Looking to have my surgery in around 3 months time, maybe that's a bit optimistic but fingers crossed. Waiting to hear about my sleep studies etc and will be going to my first support group meeting on Weds. If anyone is going to be there I'll be the panic stricken one hiding in the corner, please take pity on me!

Welcome and good luck to hiding in the corner... it never works for me personally but that's not from lack of trying xxx

Welcome Kirsty, you will find everyone is very friendly and great with advice on here. Can I ask when and where the meeting is please as I would be interested in attending.

Thanks, Louise x

Louise as far as I'm aware it's this Wed between 7-9pm in the Mayo Building at Salford Royal, maybe I'll see you there!

good luck &welcome

Hi and welcome to WLS, good luck on your journey xx

Hi Kirstie,

:welcome:

Welcome to WLSurgery and I hope you will make yourself at home and if you need any help please ask.

I hope you have a nice time tomorrow at your first group support meeting, be sure to let us know how you get on.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Kirstie (& Louise)

Only just seen this thread-did you get to the support meeting on Wednesday?

hi kirsty hope you enjoyed the suport group meeting i forgot about it but i will probably be at the feb one. .............kath x

my first meeting

i went on the same day did you find that it helped you
Hi all, I'm Kirstie. Have recently had my first appointment at Salford Royal with Dr. Amorre. Looking to have my surgery in around 3 months time, maybe that's a bit optimistic but fingers crossed. Waiting to hear about my sleep studies etc and will be going to my first support group meeting on Weds. If anyone is going to be there I'll be the panic stricken one hiding in the corner, please take pity on me!

Back