• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New start at 40

like you i originally enquired about the band but after listening to advive have decided to go with the bypass I have had my first appt with dietician and surgeon/consultant and await my appt with psychologist in may. wonder how long it will be after this?? Enjoyed reading your comments good luck with it all x

What a shame, I'm a week late or we could have been in there together... there are no delays so far this weekend, so everything seems to be running to plan. We'll compare notes no doubt. Hope you are resting and relaxing... thinking of you.

Love and hugs xxx

Bev said:
What a shame, I'm a week late or we could have been in there together... there are no delays so far this weekend, so everything seems to be running to plan. We'll compare notes no doubt. Hope you are resting and relaxing... thinking of you.

Love and hugs xxx

Hi

Hope you are reading this from hospital and that you haven't experienced any delays. It's now a week since my op - have lost 13lb - so really chuffed. Fluids starting to go down better. However not much going on in the bowel department, despite making sure i drink plenty. Don't feel as sore now but still need to take my time doing certain things. Hoping to be okay to drive at the weekend. Don't like having to rely on others to get around. If you are in hospital hope everything is okay - the pain will go and by morning you will feel tons better. Anyway good luck - thinking of you.

Jo x

Back