• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to this!

keza

hi to all been reading every1 stories and thought i would pluck up the courage to say hello 2 every1.
im just waiting to get my date now 4 bypass at salford. had sleep study and psyc assessment done so fingers crossed it wont be long now! how long did others have to wait just so i have an idea?
also going to support group on 5th aug at salford.
Im so excited to get my journey started
luv kezxxx:D:D

Hi and welcome to the forum, we dont bite honest.!
You couldnt be in a better forum tbh, theres a mine of info and helpful peeps here :D

:welcome2:

Welcome to the site from another relative newibie - can't help on NHS wait times I'm afraid as I am going private (in approx 40hrs to be exact), but best of luck and the time will fly by!!!!

Kez...Firstly "welcome" onboard here with this forum and best of luck on your new challenge to have your by-pass!!!

M

Hi and welcome to minis everyone is really friendly. Sorry can't help with your questions as still awaiting funding but somebody will be along to help.

hiya keza x

Welcome to Minimins!

Hi Kez - welcome to the forum. Unless someone's going to the same hospital as you we can't really say how long it will be 'cos all hospitals and PCTs differ. Not much help, am I? I'm at Walsall Manor and was referred in January and expect to get my bypass sometime in September. Have fun at your support group, Mxx

Hi There Kiza

Sorry i can't reallt answer that question for you as it would seem that it's different for everyone.

But I just wanted to welcome you to Mini's and say that you will find a lot of support here and find lots of answers to the many questions you may have.

(((hugs)))

Hi Keza, welcome to mini-mins x

Back