• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new to this page

tracy1072

hello all im new to this website but not to wls i had my gastric bypass on the 14th feb 2008 i lost over 10 stone i wish it had stayed off but it has been creeping back up and up and now im 22 stone and feel so lost and low i want to try the 5 day patch test has anything tried it and its worked to help kick start the wight loss again ??
:cry:

hello all im new to this website but not to wls i had my gastric bypass on the 14th feb 2008 i lost over 10 stone i wish it had stayed off but it has been creeping back up and up and now im 22 stone and feel so lost and low i want to try the 5 day patch test has anything tried it and its worked to help kick start the wight loss again ?? :cry:

Hi Tracy. and welcome. It is good to get long timers joining in. :). There have been a few people who have tried the 5 day pouch test tecently. Try a search for that or 5DPT and it should bring some threads.

I had a band for neatly 8 years and just had a mini bypass. Hopefully someone who has tried it will sed this. Did you download the book yet? A few peeps said there was enough info if you google to try it out, others liked the book.

Good luck x

Hi Tracey. Stick with us in here you will get liars of support and great ideas xxx
Lol . She means lots of support. Our kurstywursty is one of the best on here . Shes is really supportive. All the best with your journey Tracey and welcome x

hi Tracy and welcome :) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Welcome, Tracey. Sorry to hear you're having a tough time. I hope you can find some support on here. I'm a newbie but just wanted to say hi. Will keep my fingers crossed for you.
Meg x

Back