• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Sambucca

Just had a call from sam's hubby she's back on the ward, alls well. So will be off to see her tomorrow with Red all being well x x x x

thats great, send her my best wishes please when you visit.

liz xxx

That's good - give her my love when you see her. Sending hugs with fairy dust xx

Fab news :)

Thank you for keeping us updated Terri. She's waited so long for this. Big big hug to you and to her. xx

Fab news thanks for the update and hope Sam is soon home and has a speedy pain free recovery xx

Great news, me and OH sending speedy recovery wishes, we thought she was a lovely lady when we met her at the Brum meet... Here's to seeing a lot less of her xx

Give her a gentle hug from me too while your there Terri.

xx

Poke her in the arm for me and tell her she is a loser baby! So excited for her, sending her lots of good vibes to heal really fast.

Nic:D

So glad that she's ok and it's all done and dusted. Really hope she gets better soon x

haha I love that fact that being a loser is a good thing!!! Tell her congrats and we'll see her online soon!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxx

Just had a call from sam's hubby she's back on the ward, alls well. So will be off to see her tomorrow with Red all being well x x x x

Fantastic news!! xx :D:D:D

Update on Sam, She is suffering with trapped wind and a little uncomfortable, but still glad she's had it done. It was done laprascopically as they had run out of staples for the gun used in open procedures, talk about jammy. She was glad to see us and we made her laugh gently of course. Welcome to the losers bench Sam, you so deserve your place. x x xx x x

Back