• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Update on Sambucca

Fantastic news and to have it done lappy style is brill, give her my love too please x x x

So pleased for Sam. Lovely that she had it done laproscopically, she should recover more quickly.

Take care Sam. You are certainly on the losing side now.

Pam xxx

I'm good thanks Terri. I start my pre-op diet (for the second time) a week today (8th Sept). Umming and arghing as to whether to do the milk one again, or the other one. I did the milk one last time, and found it really hard going, but I did it for a week, and kept to it, so I know I could do it again... decisions decisions. Will someone decide for me ;)

Love to you all - Ant x x x

If I had my time over I would definately do the milk diet again, I'm a bit of an all or nothing girl so I'd rather go without. lol. Good luck and keep in touch.

Congratulations to Sam, glad she has finally had her op she seems to have been waiting ages. Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping you are soon back posting. Thanks Terri for keeping us up to date, even though I have only just read these posts because not been well last couple of days. Good luck Sam.

:bestwishes: and a big old congratulations from me, hoping your well on your way to a lighter you. Well... i'll let you get home first x

I'm overwhelmed by all of your kind words. Thanks so much everyone. I'm not up to replying or thanking the individual posts yet but will get round to it when I feel a bit better. I've had a lot more pain than I expected but am very glad that the worst is behind me now.

Thanks again for being so kind. You are all lovely xxxx

I'm overwhelmed by all of your kind words. Thanks so much everyone. I'm not up to replying or thanking the individual posts yet but will get round to it when I feel a bit better. I've had a lot more pain than I expected but am very glad that the worst is behind me now.

All the best sam keep sipping and you will soon feel better. janey ;););)

Really pleased that your surgery is behind you, now, Sam. :bestwishes:
Sending lots of love and good wishes for a really speedy recovery .......

Lovely to see you post ,Sam. Now you must concentrate on yourself because we will still be here when you are feeling stronger.

Take care and lots of (gentle) :hug99::hug99:

Pam xxx

Well done Sam...Nice to see you post again....
Look forward to hearing all about it when you are up to it.

(((hugs)))

its good to have you back sam xxx, rest up hun post when ur better no hurry hun xxx

liz xxxx

Back