• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new xmas dress

tray

well about 3 weeks ago i bought a lovely long black dress for my hubby's works due, i tried it on last night, and now its way to big, so i have to take it back and change it for a smaller size.This time last year, i would of been buying a size 28, but now i need a size 22, i could of bought a size 18/20, but due to having the sagging skin on my tummy, and the dress being a jersey material, i need to get a 22 so it hangs nice over the wobbly bits ..lol, it feels so good to now get into a smaller size and actually look good,

Aww Tray.... you are doing well.... hope you are feeling better and keep on chugging precious xxx

Fab job hon! So thrilled for you!

It's a brilliant feeling isn't it.

We'd love to see some photos of you in your new dress.

xxx

Isn't it nice to have so much more choice when you are smaller. I hope I never stop appreciating this fact.
Come on - get glammed up and show us your frock!!

Thats fab news Tray hope you have a fab time xxx

Tracy? Nip into Primark and get a pair of their wonder pants, hold in all your wobbly bits, you could probably get away with your smaller dress then without worrying about clingy bits :)

So very well done on having to return your original purchase :)

Back