• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new year new me

yummymummytobe

Well firstly i must apologise for not posting for a while but i havent been at well :wave_cry:. I m now 5 weeks post op & must be honest this week has been the best ive felt ...... everything seems to have wrong gone for me from being sick to my youngest son whose has learning difficulties being permanently excluded from school but hey ho !!!! Sorry that im winging .... but on the plus side im nearly 3 stone lighter & am totally amazed:talk017: can honestly say i feel amazing. im on the pureed food section now would really appreciate knowing any ideas for food x

congratulations on your op hun and welcome back - im sure theres a thread somewhere that give you lots of handy recipies xxxx good luck on your wls journey x

sorry to hear about the probs with your son huni, and hope you get it sorted out soon. hard to deal with at the best of times, yet alone when youve just had major surgery. well done on your weight loss, its fantastic. hope everything settles down for you soon. big hugs xxxx

Well done on your brilliant weightloss :D When I was on purees I liked corned beef mashed into potato and bisto gravy ....yummy :D XX

Back