• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new year, new me

yummymummytobe

Well i need to do this for me more than anything else ! My journey started back march this year when i went to the drs asking for my jaws to wired .... my dr laughed her hearty laugh @ me but wrote a letter referring me gastric bypass ............ iwanted to kiss her; at last someone had listened to me .... I have suffered with my weight all my life but if i think about it the last two years have got to have the hardest . I lost my hero my beloved father to cancer & to make up for my intolerable loss i ate like a pig !!! There wasnt anything i wouldnt have done for him ....but there is one thing i will remember about him & that is what he said when he was taken into hospital before he died. The nurse weighed him on his arrival on the ward ,my mum & me were the only ones there he only weighed 9st 3 he was so thin ... i happened to mentioned that i couldnt believe has tiny he was ... his reply being well there aint no likely of me ever weighing that ! Those words were not meant how they were said i know that but they have always stuck in the fore front of my mind & makes the determination even greater . Well i start the dreaded pre op diet tomorrow & believe it or not my wonderful husband is doing it with me . Im so sorry if this has been long winded & ive bored any of you xxxx:wavey:

You didn't bore me, it was a heartfelt story. Best of luck to you, and a great 2010 and WOW what a hubby you have !!! Trisha

cannot wait to read the posts on how much you are losing.. u will soon be a skinny sod lol..

Will follow your journey with interest!Maz x

Back