• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

new year, new me

yummymummytobe

Well i thought id let you all know how the pre-op diet is going ..... Day 2 things are going really well so far but the only downfall being up during the night on the hour every hour to visit the bathroom, got that bad decided i might aswell get up @ 6.15am ..everyone else was snoring !! My youngest son is normally up for company but hey ho :sigh: will keep you updated as the week goes on xx

Pleased it's goin well when's ur op? Iv started slim fast and also healthy eating, drinking more water and I'm the same up every hour for the loo lol o well it's all the badness Hun our bodys will b flushed out :) good luck with ur surgery Hun x

Well its 3.20 am, iam definitely part of the wide awake club tossed & turned for 2 hours so thought sod it get up !!! Non stop visits to the loo aint helping either but hey ho !!

pre op diet is very hard to do isn't it? but believe me it's the one diet thats worth the sacrifice.
make sure you take plenty of before photos (i didn't and regretted it ever since).
keep it up not long now.

Back