• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

New

prtgirl

Hi im Ruth I have been under the Kirkless Weight Management team since August last year and have so far lost 4 stone :) I have today received a letter from Dewsbury Hospital that I have an appointment with the surgeon on 28th July so have joined to hopefully get help and support from others

Thanks

Ruth

Well done on your four stone Ruth that's fantastic. I'm pre op due for gastric band on 12 july eek! You will find plenty of people to talk to here. Good luck xx

Welcome.gif

Welcome Ruth, you are doing really well loosing your weight pre op. :)

:)Welcome nothing to add as I'm still learning off these good people

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Last edited:
Hi Ruth,

Welcome :)

I am also a pre-opper due to have my surgery on 9th July. Congratulations on the weight loss already achieved and well done on the first big steps toward the new you. I have found this site invaluable with all the info and support that is freely available from a variety of people who have or are, experiencing this journey for the first time. I look forward each day to reading the pre-opper and post-opper diary's, to know that other are exepriencing my worries and thoughts. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your appointment. :)

Hey and welcome, 4 stone wow!!! Well done that's great, this site is amazing gives great advice from people who are doing it or have done it.

Bet you can't wait for your appointment, am due to be bypassed on the 12th July.

Which op are you hoping for xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Back