• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie From Bath

Vespa

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself.

I'm 20, from Bath. I applied for a gastric band on the nhs 2 and a half years ago. I finally received word yesterday that they've agreed funding! I would like to know if anyone has any idea how long it might take? And what I could expect to happen? I'm a bit nervous but sooooooo greatful.

This is gonna be life changing.

Hi and welcome

A very good friend of mine who also happens to be a very succesful bander is from Bath too, from what I remember once funding was agreed it wasnt too long to wait for the op.

Good luck on your journey x

Ahhh wow thank you honey, my mum had it done, too but apparently it's changed since then (3 years ago).

But I AM happy that I'm getting it done :D xxx

Thanks very much!

I love how friendly it is here I hate the forums where you get people judging you and putting horrible opinions in.

Thanks guys :) x

Welcome and good luck with the wls journey x

welcome Vespa, you've certainly come to the right place, everyone is friendly and helpful so just ask if theres anything you want to know, good luck :) x

Hello and welcome :eek:)

:welcome: Vespa.
Here's to your journey xx

Hi and welcome! I am newbie too and having my band fitted in 4 weeks today!!! :)

Hi Vespa, congratulations on getting your funding. I hope you don't have too long to wait now, 2 and a half years is long enough imo. xx

Back