• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Newbie from Blackpool

Hiya Gem! :D
Firstly I want to say hello as I have not been on here for a while so I want to welcome you to mini's/wls website! :talk017:
Secondly 11lbs totally rocks - well done you!!:happy096:
How are you finding things since the op?? Are you getting on OK? Stay strong and keep up the good work!! ;)
:party0011: Xxx em xxX :party0011:

Hi Guys thanks for all the support, I'm doing ok although suffering a bit with a cold, great timing!!! Im doing well apart from the initial pain and wind etc I have had no problems so I must be one of the lucky ones. Going nack to my ticker I want to update it but can't remember my log on details, does anyone know how I can get back on?

Hi Guys thanks for all the support, apart from a cold I'm doing well had no real problems so far so good.Going back to the ticker I want to update mine but cannot remember my log on details, how do can I get back on and update?

Well finally got my new ticker up and running so hopefully can keep track of my weight, seem to be losing every day which I am astounded and escatic about!!! You know it's strange before I was impatient about the op now I am impatient about losing the weight!! I am so thrilled it's coming off but wish I was at my goal, I'm never satisfied!!!! God how ungrateful do I sound

Back